Terms of service
General terms and conditions of 4e solutions GmbH
§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definition of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer / entrepreneur in the version valid at the time of the order. A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can largely not be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
Entrepreneur is a natural or legal person or a legal partnership that acts in the course of a legal transaction in the exercise of its commercial or independent professional activity (§ 14 BGB).
§2 Formation of a contract
(1) The following regulations regarding the conclusion of a contract apply to orders placed via our
Internet shop http://www.ajaa.de
(2) If the contract is concluded, the contract comes with
4e solutions GmbH
Alfatec Street 1
(3) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) When an order is received in our online shop, the following rules apply: The consumer / entrepreneur makes a binding contract offer by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our online shop.
§3 prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices shown include the statutory value added tax and other price components.
€ 2.70 for ordering spare parts and baby spoons.
€ 3.90 for all other articles up to € 24, then free of charge within Germany.
€ 17.99 for every shipment outside of Germany.
These vary depending on the order quantity and are displayed in the shopping cart before the contract is concluded.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying via PayPal.
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items we offer are ready for dispatch immediately. The delivery takes place here within 3 working days at the latest. The period begins on the day after the purchase price is credited to our account. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item also passes to the buyer when the item is handed over to the buyer.
§5 retention of title
We reserve ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer
Consumers have a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following stipulation, whereby consumers are any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can largely not be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity.
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§8 contract language
As contract language german will be available exclusively.
§9 customer service
Our customer service for questions, complaints and complaints is available on weekdays from 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Telephone: 0711/907 400 71
Fax: 0711/907 400 72
§10 dispute settlement
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform (ODR), which you https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ find here.
We are ready to participate in an out-of-court arbitration procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
The General Consumer Arbitration Office of the Centre for Conciliation, Strasbourger Straße 8, 77694 Kehl am Rhein, www.verbraucher-schlichter.de is responsible.
Status of the General Terms and Conditions March 2016
Free Terms and Conditions created by agb.de